October 5, 2013

How to write a blog

Most of the people likes to write blog as well as reading the blogs everyday... where you can easily identify the people mentality as well as their need...

What do you want?

Show  your creativity in it.
Find a different solution for every thing.
Way of impressing others is always great.
Publicity is not required.
Creative Topics are enriched.
Be Skeptical.

Your blog should interact with Everybody in the first look.
Learn the end user likes and dislikes....
Look for the age of the blog reader.... So you can easily make you blog as lovable one to all....

I know my blog is not much liked by people...
Nobody likes my blog...

Reason:
I am not posting the content in wrong manner...
I am not thinking of my end user.
I am posting the content for my own.
I am not interested from people to look over my blog.
I am selfish... I dont want you to see it...
I am not posting the valid post.
I am not having interesting ideas to post for you
I am never wanted to liked by anyone.


Try to address your end user.
Small idea what mostly a girls like @ their different ages. Similarly keep your self to identify the target.
This will help you
What is your blog status
Who is your end user
Who is the target.
What is the age of people likes your blog

This information is for Indian location... It will definitely changes with other country.

Child: toys, chocolates, ice cream, bike riding.
Teenage: Mobile, roaming, enjoying with friends, Bike riding with boy friends, movies, ornaments & Dressing.
Middle aged people: Taking care of child, Jewels & Dressing, Function, Be with a family.
Old aged Girl: Temple, Playing with Grand child, Caring with family, Possessiveness.


Provide the Solution

How Client Expect ?
Child likes to watch cartoon.
Teenage people like to watch some interacted pictures in web applications. Movies, technology, Chatting
Middle aged people likes to watch News, Current trends, Business related mindset.
Old age person like to watch musics.


Identify it and work for it.... Happy Blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment