October 5, 2013

My Funny moments with AMP team about BUGS

                           

This is my Special post for my colleagues.... I worked for an application nearly three years.... Lots of teammates were changed frequently.....

They all had only one thing in their mind.... 


Its about me... Who asked you to test like this... Whether this is right way... Test the functionality first....


Whenever I raise bug, they raise on me.... These are the below responses which I will get from them....


chAMPions in Action whenever they want to say few words


First I start from myself>> 

I think this is a bug - Jegan
>> Word 'think' is enough --> Automatically people raise one question on me>> "Who said".... 

Team mates:

Kishore >> This is fully wrong
Myself >> Not related with Issue, It related on myself

Sophia >> We will try and complete it soon

Arrvind >> Wait Client will inform; then they will do it 
Myself >> Slow and Steady win the race

Arun Rex >> Thambi, it will work like this only. I will check once. / I will kill you. 

Revathy >> May be its changed now 
Myself >>  May be its changed

Dhanuja >> Its for next phase & We will check later 
Myself >> So we need to be give dot for this

Nandhini >> Don't think too much. Who asked you to test like this...

Soundar >> Solve the thing on urself 
Myself >> Even though it is related with development coding issue, He say me to resolve... because I don't know how to code :( 

Ganapathi >> Lets discuss with him/ We can't accept it / What is the outcome?/ Why you did not raised your hand already.....

Karthi >> Wait I will be back and then we will do 
Myself >> Definitely Karthi won't Come back

Udhaya >> Is it? paarda 
Myself >> "It will work in this way also", asks and move to another task.

Pradeep >> We will do it - 
Myself >> We will do if it is valid

Poongothai >> Say what I need to do
Myself >> I don't know what to do, then how can I say What to do

Mohan >> irukuradha first complete pannuvom da
Myself >> Automatically issue will be fixed during next release as feature changed

Paddhu >> Its working fine in my local 
Myself >> 99% it won't Work.

Breen >> Its not a client requirement
Myself >> Automatically It moved to Dhanuja

Prem >> Need it today with 100%, Issues no problem
Myself >> 100% means with issues or without issues... Confusion begins

Ranjith >> Its a feature.. Client changed the functionality 
Myself >> Saying like this makes me confused whether client really asked the same

Johnson >> If we do like this, It will work like this 
Myself >> Concern is smaller... But he gives an more introduction journey for the concern

Chitrank >> Oh is it will work like this?
Myself >> He try to resolve it as much as he can

Kannathasan >> Infront of you, its not working
Myself >> 100% it won't work

Elayaraja >> Uninstall and Re install your browser and OS
Myself >> Where is the problem...



No comments:

Post a Comment