October 5, 2013

Little confused introduction about me

People always share their experience in blog post as Knowledge, Knowledge, Knowledge.... But I don't like to read all those content because definitely they will provide information about us.... 

I will also doing the same but with more confusion in below....  

If you can understand read it..... 

I completed 3 years in single organisation and Shifted to another organisation few months back.... This is my first shifting in IT industry....
      
      I got an offer to work with an interesting project in the three years. Also in the upcoming years....

Completed my moments as Success full... for the Past 3 Years.. 


Moments started like a seed but now its grown upon like a tree...                                                                    
              Lots of new Places (inside one state), Faces are crossed. People enjoys the last moment with me on Singing, Dancing and Cake cutting etc...  


                                 Its time for new innovation and also to face the challenges... 

My Gift Items: One Tshirt and One Shirt for remembrance :)

What I got....
Got good friends and my team leads are not only my professional friends....
I am in manual testing but my Development team helps me to learn some thing new in it, for automation. 
Nice treat from Friends.

Struggled a lot....
Front and back of character within the people
Happiness and sadness in an one rupee coin.
Money is shared but not exceeded.




No comments:

Post a Comment