August 16, 2011

My Time With Blogging


This Afternoon (Aug 16) after reading the pradeep article I have decided to write my own thoughts to share with everyone which helps me to think in different ways. Software Testers never forget to read the below article and spend some time for blogging too.
I think writing a blog…. This helps you to think in different ways…

What’s there in your mind?
Mostly people will wish to start blogging for the first time. After some days they stop their blogging due to some reasons.
  • Lack of time.
  • Being in Selfish.
  • Why to write something?
  • Waste of time for writing.
  • Why we need to share.
  • Due to their expectations.

Real Fact:
People really think that the entire thing in the world is like Market.
On doing this what we will get reflect.
Some people writing blogs for their publicity.
Some People like me; use special commands like “Cut, Copy and Paste” for their blogs.

For the past days I do the same [Cut, Copy, Paste] and some of the posts are posted on my own.
For me nearly takes three weeks to write a single blog posts.
Even my single blog makes me feel happy and I get some confident even I can write something on my own.

Hope from now onwards I planned to post some information on my own which really need to help others to get more information.

I wish everyone to start blogging and share your thoughts with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment