December 22, 2011

Googling specails


Google has set some more Easter egg specials in the search engine for this Christmas I think......
  • Do a Barrel Roll
  • Tilt
  • Let it Snow
  • Hanukkah
  • Christmas

-> Google Tilt: Search the term “askew”

-> Google Gravity: Search “Google gravity” and select  I’m Feeling Lucky button.

-> Google Sphere: Search “Google sphere” then   select  I’m Feeling Lucky button.  Type  “jegan raj kumar”

-> Google Rainbow: Search “Google rainbow” and select I’m Feeling Lucky.

-> Google “where is Chuck Norris?” and select I’m Feeling Lucky button. select the google logo... watch it

-> Pig Latin Google: For some Pig Latin fun, type in google “ooglegay igpay atinlay”

-> Google Pacman: Type in google “Google Pacman” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button. Use your arrows to play a real game!

-> Google Guitar: Search “Google guitar” and click I’m Feeling Lucky.

-> Google Pirate: Search “Google pirate” and click I’m Feeling Lucky.

-> Google Hacker: Google is hacked Type in “Google hacker” and select  I’m feeling lucky.

-> Google Loco: Search “Google loco” and select  I’m feeling lucky.

-> Weenie Google: Search “weenie Google,” click the I’m Feeling Lucky button!

-> Epic Google: Or, search “epic Google,” click the I’m Feeling Lucky button, and see what you get.

-> Gothic Google: Feeling a bit dark? Search “Google gothic” and click the I’m Feeling Lucky button.

-> Google Flight Simulator: Enjoy the Flight Simulator when you go to Google Earth, click on Tools > Enter Flight Simulator and you’re off!

->  Type Google gothic 2 and select I’m Feeling Lucky button.

->  Type google gothic googoth and select I’m Feeling Lucky button.

->  Type  google gothic trick and select I’m Feeling Lucky button.

->  Type google gothic virus and select I’m Feeling Lucky button.

->  Type  google gothic 3 and select I’m Feeling Lucky button.

Still more fun in these......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment